An abundance of individual and kooky looks … Prepare to be inspired’ – Handbag.com
‘Essential reading … attainable style inspiration’ – The Times
’Rodic’s work is disarming and unique. The arrangement is perfection– The Londonist
‘A good thing … Rodic’s photographs are so beautiful they seem wasted on a screen, and far better appreciated on your lap where you can pore over them’ – Cooler
When French Elle ran an article on ‘How to Become Hip in 15 Steps’, there was no question about Step 1: have your photograph taken by Yvan Rodic: The Face Hunter.
See the Face Hunter column in The Guardian | Observer
In the Face Hunter book, some of Yvan’s most inspiring images are captured, accompanied by Face Hunter’s sharp observations from the street corner.
• A street style book from one of the world’s most widely read fashion blogs
• A new kind of fashion bible: style-making from the ground up, by real people
• A striking collection of 300 photographs showcasing street style fashion
from 30 countries across the globe
• Local trends and distinctive individual looks captured by Rodic’s keen eye
before they hit the catwalks – or shun them entirely.
• A Fresh DIY approach to fashion photography